Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Days 6-8 (The First Noel, Ding-a-ling the Christmas Bell)

Sorry...my blogging was delayed by a brief stint in the hospital. I am so grateful to be home and feeling some better. I will be following up with a doc on Friday. Until then...how about some music?

Here is Celtic Woman with "The First Noel"
Here is one that doesn't have ANY redemptive spiritual value. It's just a precious childhood memory. My mother loved Lynn Anderson and we listened to this Christmas album my entire "growing up" years. I can still remember decorating the tree, hot chocolate, cookies, etc. Just wanted to share it because it was "fun".

One of my new romantic holiday favs. I'm so blessed to have my man with me on Christmas. Praying for those who are separated from loved ones this holiday season. This song is gorgeous!!! "Every Time it Snows" by Olivia Newton John and Jon Secada

No comments:

Post a Comment