Tuesday, November 1, 2011

It's November 1st (Under the Star)

So for those of you who know me well you know what this means!!! CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Starting Nov. 1 annually we begin our Christmas music marathon. I must admit that due to my love for Pandora radio I have been listening off and on throughout the year. But, it's GAME ON starting today. We love music that lifts our spirits and really can't we prepare our hearts for the coming of Christ every day of the year?

I haven't written in this blog for MANY months and had planned on deleting it, but I thought I would bring it back around. Who knows for how long, but there are special thoughts that pertain to this holiday that I want to record.

So from now until Christmas I will feature a different musical selection that our family enjoys. I hope it brings a smile to your face and lifts your spirits. Blessings to you as we prepare to enter into the "Most Wonderful Time of the Year".

This is a new song I found a few weeks ago while surfing YouTube. I really like her voice and found this song sweet. As I drink my coffee and listen to the sounds of my kids I imagine what that star must have looked like.

No comments:

Post a Comment