Monday, January 10, 2011

Feeling Behind

Day 349 and 348:

This is how I feel during the holidays. I ALWAYS feel behind. I have a husband, five children, blogs to compose, a house to maintain, children to educate, oh and a relationship with God to cultivate...lol (not in that order of course). I am ALWAYS behind. I could do 3 or 4 loads of laundry a day and STILL not keep up with it all.

This feeling of being overwhelmed is NOT simply a holiday phenomenon, but I do feel it more intensely during the months of November and December. I am praying that 2011 will be a year of PEACE. That's my theme word this year. My dream, hope and goal is to experience deep, lasting and life changing peace. Peace is used 429 times in the King James Version of the Bible. Think it's important to God??? :-)

I am going to keep working on plans and implement ideas to make the holiday season this year PEACEFUL. Got any suggestions? Let me know!!! I have had a peaceful few days due to the snow and the fact that it has made us all rest.

Wanting to experience the Prince of Peace year round,

Janelle

No comments:

Post a Comment