Sunday, December 26, 2010

So What is This Blog About?

Day 364:

This blog is the result of a brainstorm I had today while semi-resting on this snowy after Christmas day.  EVERY year I find myself wishing that I had prepared for Christmas a little better, a little further in advance.  I think of things I would like to do differently (like budget appropriately).  Visions of a clean, decorated, peace-filled home fill my dreams.  I wish that Christmas didn't come and go so quickly.  Thoughts race through my head of how I wish that I could walk in the peace I find on Christmas day YEAR ROUND.  I thought "well why wait till next year?".  Why can't this be a reality? 

In the words of Ebeneezer Scrooge as penned by Charles Dickens " I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." During this "year" long journey I will share recipes, ideas, journal entries, purchases, goals, etc.  and daily recognitions of CHRISTmas.  Should be a lot of fun!!!  I'm looking forward to it.  

Grateful for Emmanuel,

Janelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment