Monday, December 12, 2011

Feeling a little under the Weather (Days 40-42)

I had a good weekend, but I did not have time to blog.  Now I'm under the weather and trying desparately not to drown under the weight of it all.  So for those of you that might take the time to pray, would you pray for our little family?  Of course between now and Christmas I have several singing engagements, parties, etc. and I feel like a small truck hit me.  There is a cold AND stomach virus going through our house simultaneously.  The gifts that keep on giving.  :-)  Enough of my complaining.  Here's some music.

An older, more mature version of Sting, but WONDERFUL nonetheless. I like his voice and like the song. Merry Christmas



Little Michael Jackson singing "I Saw Mommmy Kissing Santa Claus". Why??? Who knows, just for fun I guess.

 
This song/video entertains and creeps me out simultaneously. My daughter asked if David Bowie was a girl...lol. I do appreciate two very different genres mixing for the sake of Christmas and Peace on Earth. I value the new and the old. That's what Christmas is about. Emmanuel came for us ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment