Thursday, December 15, 2011

Today my heart cries out to Emmanuel.  My heart and mind race with raw emotion.  I feel completely used up, beaten down and rejected.  Too much left to do, not enough time, money, or energy to complete the tasks.  I lack peace.  I am missing the excitement that this season brings.  Joy eludes me today.  Is there hope for me?  Can I find my way to the manger in time? 

Yes, I believe my heart CAN find Christmas in time.  It is music such as this song that speak to me and help me to realize that the Prince of Peace was born for me.  He came to earth that I might be set free from the prison of fear, worry, sadness, rejection and strife.  As I continue to seek Him, I can be "Still, Still, Still" in the journey. 

Merry Christmas dear ones...


No comments:

Post a Comment